April 29 2024 order finally at the dealership!

sman969

Active member
Founding Member โš™๏ธ
Joined
Nov 13, 2024
Messages
78
Media
5
Reaction score
142
Location
Bend OR
Current Ride
Porsche Cayenne S Coupe
Military
USAF
IMG_4563.webp
IMG_4561.webp
IMG_4562.webp
This has been the slowest order of a vehicle that I have ever had! I'm headed up to Bend on Monday to take delivery. The photo's are in the detail shop getting the ceramic coating applied. The sales guy said the PDI is complete and NO issues. ๐Ÿคž
 
Congrats! You deserve it after such a long wait
 
Congrats! That looks exactly like my build - billet silver w/ the tow mirrors. My order was April 30th.... still no truck.....
 
View attachment 5801View attachment 5802View attachment 5803This has been the slowest order of a vehicle that I have ever had! I'm headed up to Bend on Monday to take delivery. The photo's are in the detail shop getting the ceramic coating applied. The sales guy said the PDI is complete and NO issues. ๐Ÿคž
Congrats! From the pics at least yours doesn't look like it came with the scratched fender flares like mine did. Going to see if it can be 'fixed' by the dealer or if I need them to order in new flares.
 
Congrats! From the pics at least yours doesn't look like it came with the scratched fender flares like mine did. Going to see if it can be 'fixed' by the dealer or if I need them to order in new flares.
They'll need to order new ones.....we have at least 2 new coming for ours

Chris
 
2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread What did you do to your RHO Today? ๐Ÿ”ฅ RHO Upgrades: Top 10 Picks for August 2025 ๐ŸŽฏ Ambient lighting? Amp Research Power Step What Vehicle Are You Leaving Behind for the RHO?
2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread What did you do to your RHO Today? ๐Ÿ”ฅ RHO Upgrades: Top 10 Picks for August 2025 ๐ŸŽฏ Ambient lighting?

Trending content

Back
Top