Build Sheet - Zone Question

eltaco

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 21, 2025
Messages
1,159
Media
139
Reaction score
2,636
Location
Kansas
Current Ride
2025 Ram RHO
Military
Army National Guard
While preparing to order a new RHO, I received a build sheet from multiple dealers. I just noticed the Zone code was different on each. My order went in with Zone 63-Dallas. I have no idea what the differences in zones are, but I’m quite a long ways from Dallas.

I really didn’t think to ask on this. Does anyone have any insight on what these different zones mean to the truck build itself? Any different standard equipment between the different zones?
 
I must be blind where do you see that on the build sheet?
 
I must be blind where do you see that on the build sheet?
Sorry, a picture would have helped. I see it in my build sheet as below. I also don’t know what’s in the “Easy Order”
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7803.webp
    IMG_7803.webp
    122.2 KB · Views: 114
ahh got it yeah I had the same thing have no idea what it means
 
The dealer you ordered from is in the Dallas sales zone.
 
While preparing to order a new RHO, I received a build sheet from multiple dealers. I just noticed the Zone code was different on each. My order went in with Zone 63-Dallas. I have no idea what the differences in zones are, but I’m quite a long ways from Dallas.

I really didn’t think to ask on this. Does anyone have any insight on what these different zones mean to the truck build itself? Any different standard equipment between the different zones?
@AnthonyRI

can you answer the ops questions?
 
Who still does NOT have a scheduled date? Granger Performance 4" Intake Tube Admin, please delete this thread. Problem got resolved Exhaust Options Hood and bed decals on Black truck What Vehicle Are You Leaving Behind for the RHO?
Who still does NOT have a scheduled date? Granger Performance 4" Intake Tube Admin, please delete this thread. Problem got resolved Exhaust Options

Trending content

Back
Top