Canadian RHO Orders

phoon

Member
Founding Member ⚙️
Joined
Apr 27, 2024
Messages
36
Reaction score
43
Apologies if this thread already exists.

Have any Canadians placed orders for the RHO yet? If so what kind of deals and timeframe are you getting?
 
My dealer is telling me they start at 116K CAD! Seems crazy as the American pricing is only 5K or so higher than a rebel. Hoping someone else has had better info from another dealer.
 
Some vloggers mentioned CA would not be seeing the same price break or that it was more expensive than the current TRX? Check out the Straight Pipes vid on YouTube about it.
 
That seems to be the case...in the USA the rebel starts at 64 and the RHO at 70. In Canada the rebel is about 80 and the RHO is 115! Totally sucks as I had my hopes up but can't justify it at 115.
 
I placed the order 2 days ago and I am not sure that i will get my truck on time. Dealer said early December tho lol
 
I placed the order 2 days ago and I am not sure that i will get my truck on time. Dealer said early December tho lol
It's not a zero probability event, but it's the next closest thing.
 
It's not a zero probability event, but it's the next closest thing.
Yea fingers crossed. After seeing many US post saying their order got delayed for so many months lol, that kinda annoyed me that I won't have the truck on time lol
 
Yea fingers crossed. After seeing many US post saying their order got delayed for so many months lol, that kinda annoyed me that I won't have the truck on time lol
On time for what?
 
Garage or Carport, NEED some TRX owners advice SOUTHWEST ROADTRIP What did you do to your RHO Today? Vossen Wheels In Stock & Ready To Ship! Ceramic coated and tinted Digital Cluster Personal Settings
Garage or Carport, NEED some TRX owners advice SOUTHWEST ROADTRIP What did you do to your RHO Today? Vossen Wheels In Stock & Ready To Ship!

Trending content

Back
Top