Custom Door Sill Guards/Protectors

ah64aviator

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 27, 2025
Messages
563
Media
67
Reaction score
941
Location
Enterprise, AL
Current Ride
2020 Mustang Shelby GT500
Current Ride #2
2022 Honda CB1000R
Military
USMC and US Army
Custom Door Sill Protectors

I am working with TufSkinz on their website seeing if they'd be willing to gen up some cool sill protectors for our trucks. My idea is a cool, not cartoony, rhino head and the letters RHO. I told them they'd probably sell a few sets here if they did it. Anyone have any cool ideas for the text/logo?
 
Custom Door Sill Protectors

I am working with TufSkinz on their website seeing if they'd be willing to gen up some cool sill protectors for our trucks. My idea is a cool, not cartoony, rhino head and the letters RHO. I told them they'd probably sell a few sets here if they did it. Anyone have any cool ideas for the text/logo?
That would be cool, I'd be interested. My preference would be more of a factory look so just the "RHO" test that comes on the factory hood decal (That font) would be sweet.
 
That would be cool, I'd be interested. My preference would be more of a factory look so just the "RHO" test that comes on the factory hood decal (That font) would be sweet.
I like matching the font. I wonder what the font name is...
 
Custom Door Sill Protectors

I am working with TufSkinz on their website seeing if they'd be willing to gen up some cool sill protectors for our trucks. My idea is a cool, not cartoony, rhino head and the letters RHO. I told them they'd probably sell a few sets here if they did it. Anyone have any cool ideas for the text/logo?

Hey can you ask them to make some color inserts for the rear RHO badge? I got the Tufskinz inserts for the Bronco Raptor and really like them.

1000066554.webp
 
Well, I hit a dead end with TufSkinz. They declined to make anything citing trademark issues.
 
RAM RHO Interior Photos See user manual Message popped up on Cluster Review and First Thoughts The Ram TRX unveil video had an Easter Egg.  Did you catch it? Lightly Used Enkei RPT1 With Tires & TPMS & Lugs SOLD Custom Decal
RAM RHO Interior Photos See user manual Message popped up on Cluster Review and First Thoughts The Ram TRX unveil video had an Easter Egg.  Did you catch it?

Trending content

Back
Top