Forced Induction Interchiller on RHO

SpeedRacerX

New member
Joined
Jan 2, 2025
Messages
7
Media
1
Reaction score
14
Current Ride
23 BMW M440i X-Drive Grand Coupe B58
Current Ride #2
22 Bronco Wild Trak 4-dr, 87 Grand National, 88 Vette
Here's the FB response I received from Forced Induction Interchillers on their product working on the RHO. This is good news for future mods.

See attached pic.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250104_094713_Facebook.webp
    Screenshot_20250104_094713_Facebook.webp
    63.3 KB · Views: 260
Good to know. Also, I love the fact your Facebook photo is also Racer X 🤣
 
Here's the FB response I received from Forced Induction Interchillers on their product working on the RHO. This is good news for future mods.

See attached pic.
Any idea what the estimated power gain would be? How hard to install?
 
RAM RHO Canyon Lake Photo Thread What did you do to your RHO Today? Camera options for Digital Rearview Mirror? DAN CUMMINS RHO ORDER UPDATE What did you do to your RHO Today? Alignment after eibach 1.6” front install
RAM RHO Canyon Lake Photo Thread What did you do to your RHO Today? Camera options for Digital Rearview Mirror? DAN CUMMINS RHO ORDER UPDATE
Back
Top