Front and rear diff. transfer case.

Don50BMG

Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2025
Messages
74
Reaction score
51
Current Ride
2025 RHO
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT-2 RS 2019
What brand and weight should I use in front and rear diff. and transfer case. when should I change tranny fluid.
 
Our Bundles we usually do Amsoil for front & rear and Mopar BW for the T-case only. (previously on our TRX Kits)
 
Our Bundles we usually do Amsoil for front & rear and Mopar BW for the T-case only. (previously on our TRX Kits)

Any pushback from RAM for using amsoil if you’re under warranty?
 
Any pushback from RAM for using amsoil if you’re under warranty?
When I was at the dealer, if we didn't have the right fluid in stock we would order random stuff from the local parts place to do services. (Me being a tech, just did what I am told). But I think so long as your servicing it with fluid that meets factory requirements you should be plenty fine.
 
Audio upgrade ideas? Overland- Let's see those racks, toppers, and RTTs Bed utility group/ factory tonneau covers Mark Dodge Aftermarket Options What did you do to your RHO Today? Eibach 1.6 Front and Hellwig Sway Bars Installed
Audio upgrade ideas? Overland- Let's see those racks, toppers, and RTTs Bed utility group/ factory tonneau covers Mark Dodge Aftermarket Options

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top