FYI - Livestream tonight about RHO with CTech Reviews

I appreciate you guys! Love the content and that you're active in the forums.
 
Fun watch @testerdahl and @Ctech-Review - really enjoyed the discussion, the stories were great too ... loved the engineer debate !!
1739411587566.webp
 
Last edited:
It was a lot of fun! I enjoyed it! I hope it is helpful to others. I got a soft spot for Engineers! haha
 
listening now! Thanks guys!! Great Stuff. The bot comment in arabic is too funny .... not having a good time in dubai
Screenshot 2025-02-13 071039.webp
 
Watched this a few hours after you went live last night, nice job guys! Keep pumping out as much RHO content as you can. Anxiously awaiting for my truck to get built in the meantime.
 
*** Post New RHO Photos Here *** What did you do to your RHO Today? RHO still for sale if anyone is looking Molten Red Photos If your vehicle hits production Put a second order in for a RHO..
*** Post New RHO Photos Here *** What did you do to your RHO Today? RHO still for sale if anyone is looking Molten Red Photos

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top