How do you link your profile to your key fob?

RamFan

White RHOs are Fastest ;)
Founding Member ⚙️
RHO of the Month 🏆
Joined
May 23, 2024
Messages
2,599
Media
369
Reaction score
5,247
Location
Atascocita, Texas
Current Ride
2025 Ram RHO Level 1, Pano, Beadlocks
Current Ride #2
2027 Jeep Rubicon X(on order), 1966 Mustang GT
Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!!

Chris
 
I was wondering the same, I cant link mine in settings
 

Is this what you were looking for?
 
Ok it’s close.

Here’s the procedure(after multiple tries), slightly different than video:

1. Get in the truck and make sure under doors/locks that you have the key paired to personal setting turned on.
2. Turn to off position for ignition
3. Press either 1 or 2 and hold it down until it says set and then press the lock button.
3. Done :)

Lmk if this works for you.

Chris
 
Similar to above - thanks for posting the guidance @RamFan

1737597421067.webp
 
Thanks!! I looked for that and couldn’t find it in the owners manual. I opened it in acrobat and searched key fob. Guess I did something wrong 😂

Chris
yea the PDF search can be your friend - but also returns 9000 entries for the same topics
 
Instock Available RHO's at Mark Dodge What did you do to your RHO Today? Alcon BBK Available for 2025+ RHO 35x12.5 20s! 2025+ RAM 1500 RHO / Rebel 23in Light Bar - PRO Tow mirrors on RHO
Instock Available RHO's at Mark Dodge What did you do to your RHO Today? Alcon BBK Available for 2025+ RHO 35x12.5 20s!
Back
Top