Los Angeles Auto Show: Nov 22 - Dec 1: RHO?

RADA

Well-known member
Founding Member ⚙️
Joined
May 23, 2024
Messages
1,425
Media
101
Reaction score
3,148
Location
Apple Valley, CA
Current Ride
2025 Forged Blue Metallic L1 Service Queen
Military
USAF
Trying to figure out if there will be an RHO in attendance at the 2024 LA Auto Show......
 
If there is, me and the boy are going to drive up from San Diego and make a day of it. Dying for an RHO fix....
 
The ladies at the Texas state fair said that’s where they were headed next. It’s definitely worth going and checking out. I know it backed me down from frustration lol
 
LA Auto Show? Hell, I'm expecting it at SEMA in a couple of weeks. It better be here haha.
 
Think I'll go on Saturday, November 30th...

(Wife is out of town on the 23rd...)
 
Last edited:
Trying to figure out if there will be an RHO in attendance at the 2024 LA Auto Show......
I'm sure. The red one. This was Miami Beach
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20241021_124039_Photos.webp
    Screenshot_20241021_124039_Photos.webp
    148.7 KB · Views: 118
Trying to figure out if there will be an RHO in attendance at the 2024 LA Auto Show......
They should be there.
 
May-April-June orders… who still isn’t scheduled? Got some stuff! What did you do to your RHO Today? Weld Wheels (Ledge 6) JANUARY order updates! RHO Weight & Reduction Thread
May-April-June orders… who still isn’t scheduled? Got some stuff! What did you do to your RHO Today? Weld Wheels (Ledge 6)

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top