Photoshop FBM RHO with innov8 wheels

Viper

Active member
Founding Member βš™οΈ
RHO of the Month πŸ†
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
69
Media
7
Reaction score
148
Current Ride
2002 Viper GTS
Current Ride #2
2026 Ram 1500 RHO (ordered 8/23/25)
I'm by no means a professional, I actually did this in PowerPoint πŸ˜‚, but wanted to get an idea of what innov8 wheels would look like on a forged blue RHO. This is the setup I'm going to go with on either granite or forged blue, haven't decided yet, but I can't order until April.
 

Attachments

  • image (3).webp
    image (3).webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 208
What did you do to your RHO Today? RetraxPRO XR Tonneau Cover for 2019–2025 Ram 1500 / RHO – Limited Stock Locking Lug Nuts (Set of 24) for 2025+ RAM RHO OEM Wheels 2026 RHO Blue Forged Metallic What did you do to your RHO Today? What did you do to your RHO Today?
What did you do to your RHO Today? RetraxPRO XR Tonneau Cover for 2019–2025 Ram 1500 / RHO – Limited Stock Locking Lug Nuts (Set of 24) for 2025+ RAM RHO OEM Wheels 2026 RHO Blue Forged Metallic

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top