Rear Wheel Well Liners?

RADA

Well-known member
Founding Member ⚙️
Joined
May 23, 2024
Messages
1,423
Media
101
Reaction score
3,143
Location
Apple Valley, CA
Current Ride
2025 Forged Blue Metallic L1 Service Queen
Military
USAF
Does the RHO have them? Doesn't look like it in the pictures or videos I've seen.

RAM offer them? Maybe a regular 1500 option we could modify?

If I'm going to pay this much for a vehicle, I'm gonna do everything I can to protect it.

I've seen some vicious damage on trucks without them from shit that comes off the the tires...
 
I’ve never seen wheel well liners as on option on Ram. Other brands, yes. But both my Ram trucks came with them, N/C.
 
They sure looked covered to me in all the videos I've seen... my raptor is a whole different story
 
I’ve never seen wheel well liners as on option on Ram. Other brands, yes. But both my Ram trucks came with them, N/C.
They were definitely an option (sometimes part of a package) on the later years before the 2025 refresh. Ford started making them optional, and Ram followed suit.

If the RHO liners are like TRX liners, they look like they're up a bit higher than other Rams, exposing a bit more undercarriage.
 
I think the Husky liners are popular.
 
Has anyone purchased any rear wheel liners that we know for sure fits the RHO? struggling to find any with a guaranteed fit. thanks in advance.
 
Has anyone purchased any rear wheel liners that we know for sure fits the RHO? struggling to find any with a guaranteed fit. thanks in advance.
1790711237423.webp


They come factory with them......

Chris
 
I’ve never seen wheel well liners as on option on Ram. Other brands, yes. But both my Ram trucks came with them, N/C.
I realize this is an old thread but posted this anyway

Full rear wheel well liners have come standard on select high-end Ram 1500 trims like the Limited and Longhorn, while lower and mid-tier trims (such as the Tradesman, Big Horn, and Laramie) have historically treated full liners as a factory add-on option or left them partially exposed with small splash guards. [1, 2]

  • Fifth-Generation (2019–Present): Ram shifted to offering partial two-piece splash guards standard on lower trims, making full-coverage rear wheelhouse liners either a factory option (costing roughly $95 to $233 depending on the model year) or standard equipment only on premium trims like the Limited, Longhorn, and TRX/Rebel variant
 
My RHO came with. My 2020 Rebel they were a free option.
 
Travis Pastrana..... Air Bags & RHO (We now carry an option!) JANUARY order updates! RAM RHO spotted testing [Jan 24] Show me your pie! Bed Lighting
Travis Pastrana..... Air Bags & RHO (We now carry an option!) JANUARY order updates! RAM RHO spotted testing [Jan 24]

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top