RHO on the train

AZORRATT

New member
Founding Member ⚙️
Joined
Dec 3, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
15
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Dodge challenger
So I have been quietly stalking the site waiting for updates, I finally made a log in to share my RHO is enroute to my dealership in AZ. I will share more as I have a lot of work to dismantle my TRX in preparation to install lift, rack, lights, etc on the RHO. I promise you will see my RHO 100+mph on the dirt within 1hr of ownership as my TRX did the same lol.
IMG_4280.webp
 
So I have been quietly stalking the site waiting for updates, I finally made a log in to share my RHO is enroute to my dealership in AZ. I will share more as I have a lot of work to dismantle my TRX in preparation to install lift, rack, lights, etc on the RHO. I promise you will see my RHO 100+mph on the dirt within 1hr of ownership as my TRX did the same lol. View attachment 1451
Heck yeaaah.. can't wait. I'll do the same in June, when I go off roading
 
To AZORRATT
Break in, broken same thing right.
 
Last edited:
What did you do to your RHO Today? Uodate on my RHO Delivery Officially an RHO owner now What did you do to your RHO Today? RHO Delivered New Lights - Who Dis??
What did you do to your RHO Today? Uodate on my RHO Delivery Officially an RHO owner now What did you do to your RHO Today?

Trending content

Back
Top