RHO vs Raptor review

Rebel2RHO

Member
Founding Member ⚙️
Joined
Dec 11, 2024
Messages
77
Media
6
Reaction score
98
Current Ride
2019 Ram Rebel
RHO vs Raptor

 
Last edited:
Why is he calling the RHO a TRX? My God so annoying. If you’re going to play with the big boys, learn your product knowledge. Oh and get a current Raptor as a true current comparison. I’m so annoyed right now, lol.
 
I appreciate the attempt at content but this is 100% spot on.
If 23, 24, or even 25, what’s the difference? Still antiquated interior and same engine. RHO is still superior in design, if they work out the kinks. Time will tell. I backed out of a 24 raptor for the RHO.
 
2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread Highest mileage RHO Request for a photo... Please! Decals February order updates! Just ordered - anyone have the 2026 Blue color with pics?
2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread Highest mileage RHO Request for a photo... Please! Decals

Trending content

Back
Top