Shift Lights

SeaDog0720

Active member
Founding Member ⚙️
Joined
Aug 7, 2024
Messages
101
Media
5
Reaction score
203
Current Ride
2020 Ram 1500 Limited
I was playing around with the shift light feature. When activated and in manual mode I noticed the lights on the upper center screen on the dash are kinda hard to see (change from green to yellow to red) depending on where your steering wheel is positioned. My son and I said it would be perfect if it worked on the heads up display. We changed the HUD view to sport view and the shift lights do in fact work in that view. Pretty cool. Thought I pass it along for those who didn't know.
 
I was playing around with the shift light feature. When activated and in manual mode I noticed the lights on the upper center screen on the dash are kinda hard to see (change from green to yellow to red) depending on where your steering wheel is positioned. My son and I said it would be perfect if it worked on the heads up display. We changed the HUD view to sport view and the shift lights do in fact work in that view. Pretty cool. Thought I pass it along for those who didn't know.
Honestly I haven’t played with the HUD settings.

Good to know, thanks!!

Chris
 
Aftermarket Wheels! 🛞 New member from South Florida Koons Tysons Corner RHO Status Update 12/21 **Merry Christmas** WARNING: Digital Cluster Software Recall Results in Digital Cluster Replacement?! RAM RHO HO Downpipes with High Flow Cats +100hp! New member from South Florida
Aftermarket Wheels! 🛞 New member from South Florida Koons Tysons Corner RHO Status Update 12/21 **Merry Christmas** WARNING: Digital Cluster Software Recall Results in Digital Cluster Replacement?!

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top