Snow!!!

GregM

Active member
Founding Member ⚙️
Joined
Aug 13, 2024
Messages
134
Media
13
Reaction score
198
Location
Battle Ground, WA
Current Ride
2025 RAM RHO
Current Ride #2
2004 Jeep Wrangler
I'm sure lots of you get more snow than you want but here in SW Washington (state not DC) we're lucky to get 1 or 2 "events" a year and have to enjoy it while it lasts. I'm shocked at how well this thing handles in the snow.
 

Attachments

  • snow.webp
    snow.webp
    228.6 KB · Views: 174
I'm sure lots of you get more snow than you want but here in SW Washington (state not DC) we're lucky to get 1 or 2 "events" a year and have to enjoy it while it lasts. I'm shocked at how well this thing handles in the snow.
I was busting through 2 foot drifts yesterday evening and the truck didn't even seem to notice.

Ice is still always going to be ice, but snow seems to be a non factor for this vehicle.
 
I was busting through 2 foot drifts yesterday evening and the truck didn't even seem to notice.

Ice is still always going to be ice, but snow seems to be a non factor for this vehicle.
2 feet nice! 2" is snow-pocalypse around here and shuts the city down. We close schools because they forecasted snow, lol.
 
2 feet nice! 2" is snow-pocalypse around here and shuts the city down. We close schools because they forecasted snow, lol.
Yeah to be clear we dont have that much snow. I just live where the roads are bordered by open fields so it blows into big drifts
 
We have one of the deepest winters in a long time, like 4 or 5 feet deep in my yard. Snow Apocalypse, but my truck isn't here so can't report back with how it performs sadly!!
 
37”  Debate - brand, size, weight etc… What did you do to your RHO Today? Bed Utility Group and Bike Rack? 2027 RAM RHO configurator is live 20x9.5 -15 vs 20x10 -18 What did you do to your RHO Today?
37”  Debate - brand, size, weight etc… What did you do to your RHO Today? Bed Utility Group and Bike Rack? 2027 RAM RHO configurator is live
Back
Top