Truxedo TruXport tonneau cover

lazerbeak

Active member
Founding Member ⚙️
Joined
May 2, 2024
Messages
117
Reaction score
133
Current Ride
'25 RHO

I also was looking to purchase the above bed extender for my RHO on Black Friday.

Again, just looking to confirm fitment before I order.

It is listed in the RHO section on 797Performance website but still...
 
There was a slight change on the interior measurement of the RHO bed compared to the TRX but I'm almost certain the exterior measurements of the bed are the exact same as the TRX. I would go for it. But my suggestion would see how much it is on Amazon so you have a while to return it.
 
Sorry Guys I haven't been on this page! But we'd be happy to help you out & beat amazons pricing and we are always happy to help with returns but this will install on the truck no problem.
 
Thank you for confirming the fitment!
 
What did you do to your RHO Today? RAM RHO HO Downpipes with High Flow Cats +100hp! Fuel Sigma Wheel (newer fuel wheel) In stock! First look at Serrano Green RHO Level 0 Discussion Montana RHO available
What did you do to your RHO Today? RAM RHO HO Downpipes with High Flow Cats +100hp! Fuel Sigma Wheel (newer fuel wheel) In stock! First look at Serrano Green

Trending content

Back
Top