Tuning closer than we think!?

Kingsingh15

Well-known member
Founding Member ⚙️
Joined
Apr 25, 2024
Messages
197
Media
33
Reaction score
312
Current Ride
Trx
Current Ride #2
Raptor r
I know JB4 is out for the rho but that’s a piggyback tune not actual tune. Just saw this on Facebook! This would be crazy. A real tune on 93 on a rho is stock a Trx territory maybe faster!! Satera tuning ftw!
IMG_6841.webp
 
I think these are putting out more than 540 from factory especially with dual exhaust and intake (different then HO in non-rho rams). Interested to see what tuners can do once they unlock the PCM.
 
I think these are putting out more than 540 from factory especially with dual exhaust and intake (different then HO in non-rho rams). Interested to see what tuners can do once they unlock the PCM.
If JB4 is adding 104 to the wheels with a piggyback, I could see 120-130 with just a proper tune and not to mention the transmission side of tuning
 
If JB4 is adding 104 to the wheels with a piggyback, I could see 120-130 with just a proper tune and not to mention the transmission side of tuning
I don't think JB4 is adding 104 to an HO motor and certainly not to the wheels. That would mean 130 at crank (or there about) . That is ST, but could be incorrect. Curious to see a dyno before and after on an RHO. Pics/graph or it isn't true. :)
 
Rumble Wraps Decals What did you do to your RHO Today? 2026 RHO New Wheels & Tires What Vehicle Are You Leaving Behind for the RHO? Aux Battery Swap for H8 Main Battery What did you do to your RHO Today?
Rumble Wraps Decals What did you do to your RHO Today? 2026 RHO New Wheels & Tires What Vehicle Are You Leaving Behind for the RHO?
Back
Top