Updated Security

Turbineguru

Member
Founding Member ⚙️
Joined
Jun 27, 2024
Messages
65
Media
2
Reaction score
89
Does anyone know if has ram done anything to enhance security for this gen? Or is the is the same as the 2024 and you are required to install 3rd party security so your vehicle isn’t stolen….
 
I’m super curious about this too. I had my Jeep Wrangler 392 20th Anniversary Rubicon stolen about a year ago, and my boss had his TRX stolen 2 months ago. I hope these 2025s have upped the security game a little.
 
Hood not aligned *** Post New RHO Photos Here *** New member from South Florida Ram RHO Aftermarket Wheel Specs and Tire Pictures [Size/Offset] New info on 98 mph top speed. Anyone thinking of trading RHO for TRX 2026
Hood not aligned *** Post New RHO Photos Here *** New member from South Florida Ram RHO Aftermarket Wheel Specs and Tire Pictures [Size/Offset]

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top