Wagoneer with the Hurricane Engine

Nitro

ram-🦏-forum
Staff member
Founding Member ⚙️
Joined
May 6, 2023
Messages
570
Media
100
Reaction score
1,034
Current Ride
23 StormTrooper TRX
"Hands On" review from a member of Jeep392.com driving the new Wagoneer with the Hurricane engine.


IMG_7416.jpeg


From 7x62x392 I’m in Corpus Cristi, TX for the week for work and rented a Wagoneer. It seemed pretty quick for its size / weight on the ride to the hotel so thought it may have had the 5.7 in it. When I got to the hotel I popped the hood and I was surprised to be greeted by the Hurricane engine. I must say I’m pretty impressed with the power it puts out. The Wagoneer is a heavy vehicle and it was whipping around like a small sedan. Not sure if the next generation of Wranglers will see the Hurricane or not but this engine seems to have a lot of potential.
 
Last edited:
What did you do to your RHO Today? *** Post New RHO Photos Here *** Overland- Let's see those racks, toppers, and RTTs *** Post New RHO Photos Here *** Ordered Tow Mirrors—Second Thoughts. Questions About Switching to Standard or Aftermarket Options Air Lift Load Lifter 5000 Air Spring Kit Now Available!
What did you do to your RHO Today? *** Post New RHO Photos Here *** Overland- Let's see those racks, toppers, and RTTs *** Post New RHO Photos Here ***

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top