What's new

2025 Ram RHO Orders Open Now! 4% Under Invoice on any RHO Order @ Granger Motors

Zach@Granger

Founding Member ⚙️
Supporting Vendor 🛒
Reaction score
Ordering is now open for the 2025 Ram RHO! If you'd like to place an order please email [email protected]. Like the rest of the Ram 1500 Lineup, We are offering 4% under invoice on any Ram RHO order.There's no catch or gimmick. To get a quote started just email the options you'd like to select from the attached option summary to [email protected]

Ram RHO options.png

Just a few quick notes

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.

I think it goes without being said, but I also want to clarify that we cannot make any guarantees on delivery time frames. This is the beginning of Ram RHO production, so we cannot predict wait times accurately yet.

I realize you can use this to price shop your local dealers and I encourage you to do so. I think it's great to support local business. But if you can't get something worked out locally we're glad to assist.

I also want to be an asset to this community on any dealer related questions that may arise as well and be able to add my knowledge to those conversations.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Zach

Ordering is now open for the 2025 Ram RHO! If you'd like to place an order please email [email protected]. Like the rest of the Ram 1500 Lineup, We are offering 4% under invoice on any Ram RHO order.There's no catch or gimmick. To get a quote started just email the options you'd like to select from the attached option summary to [email protected]

View attachment 49

Just a few quick notes

4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.

I think it goes without being said, but I also want to clarify that we cannot make any guarantees on delivery time frames. This is the beginning of Ram RHO production, so we cannot predict wait times accurately yet.

I realize you can use this to price shop your local dealers and I encourage you to do so. I think it's great to support local business. But if you can't get something worked out locally we're glad to assist.

I also want to be an asset to this community on any dealer related questions that may arise as well and be able to add my knowledge to those conversations.

Zach
Great Info. Thanks for sharing. Any idea what level 1 will include? I think I read in the press release massaging seats, driver assist tech, passenger screen but havent seen a list anywhere of everything in that option code

View attachment 49

Just a few quick notes

Zach
Do we need to take delivery of these at dealership or can be all done remote?

Great Info. Thanks for sharing. Any idea what level 1 will include? I think I read in the press release massaging seats, driver assist tech, passenger screen but havent seen a list anywhere of everything in that option code
Details:
  • Full Length Prem Upgraded Floor Cons (CVT)
  • Google Android Auto (RF5)
  • SiriusXM Radio Service (X9B)
  • USB Host Flip (RF7)
  • Surround View Camera System (XAK)
  • Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers (JHC)
  • LED CHMSL Lamp (LPH)
  • Integrated Center Stack Radio (RTF)
  • For Details, Visit DriveUconnect.com (X9E)
  • Power Adjustable Pedals w/Memory (XAM)
  • For More Info, Call 800-643-2112 (X9H)
  • Front Passenger Interactive Display (RJA)
  • Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth (XRB)
  • Connectivity - US/Canada (RTM)
  • Traffic Sign Recognition (SJB)
  • GPS Navigation (JLN)
  • 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot (RTQ)
  • GPS Antenna Input (JLP)
  • Hands-Free Active Driving Assist Sys (SJH)
  • Power Seat Back Massage - Frt Pass (CE5)
  • SiriusXM with 360L (RTU)
  • Head Up Display (LBK)
  • Global Telematics Box Module (TBM) (RDG)
  • Connected Travel & Traffic Services (RTV)
  • Power Seat Back Massage - Driver (CE9)
  • Drowsy Driver Detection (XNM)
  • Intersection Collision Assist System (XPS)
  • Apple CarPlay (RFP)
  • Disassociated Touchscreen Display (RFV)
  • Leather/Carbon Flat-Bottom Strg Whl (SC2)
  • Smartphone As A Key Capable (GX6)
  • HD Radio (RE8)
  • 14.4" Touchscreen Display (RHZ)
  • Driver/Psngr Assist Handles, Wrapped (CSV)
  • Dual Wireless Charging Pad (CMS)
  • Uconnect 5 NAV W 14.4" Display (USA) (UBW)
  • 240 Amp Alternator (BAL)
  • 19 SPKR Harman Kardon Prem. Sound (RCA)
  • Exterior Mirrors w/Memory (LEM)
  • Luxury Front Door Trim Panel (CTH)
  • Real Carbon Fiber Interior Accents (XSQ)
  • Driver Seat Memory (LEQ)
  • Power Tailgate (JRC)
  • Radio/Drv Seat/Mirrors/Pedals Memory (LEV)
  • Digital Rearview Mirror (GRG)
  • 12-Way/1-Way Trailer Connector (XEK)

Thanks for all the details! Any rough estimate on when production is scheduled to begin?

Last edited:

View attachment 49

Just a few quick notes

Zach
Is there a level 2 ?

Stock wheels are the same black Trx wheels? Any pics of forged blue?

View attachment 49

Just a few quick notes

Zach
Can you share more of the order guide please ,curious what comes with a base truck. Also color options thank you!

@Zach@Granger Thanks for this! excited to get an order in. Is Granite Crystal Metallic available to order?

Awesome to see orders open for the RHO finally. I wish there was a way I could test drive one before ordering one right now. Thinking very hard on to order one or not. Just can't decide if I will miss my TRX or not.

@Zach@Granger I would also like to know the official color options are. Is there really a forged metallic blue?
Still dont know why they didnt do a special edition color. Give us all the TRX colors to really piss those guys off!

This is what is confusing to me, i see it in this sheet as an option but when submitting my desired spec I was told it wasn’t able to order granite.
That’s weird. Why would they even put it in the sheet. Hopefully @Zach@Granger can get a confirmation about this.

View attachment 49

Just a few quick notes

Zach
Zach, thank you for the insight here. To clarify... you're offering 4% under FWP pricing or actual invoice pricing? Assuming FWP is not invoice.

Thank you again for your time.

Reactions: ExT
Does RAM RHO L1 package including front massage seats? I heard conflicting info.... (asking for my wife)...
Also, does any one have a detailed listing of all the items in the L1 package?

Back