AFE CATBACK RAM RHO

Sounds really good!
 
Every option I’ve seen online so far just doesn’t make it sound worth the mods. My RHO is fast af but the sound will never match the power I don’t think. Lol
 
Every option I’ve seen online so far just doesn’t make it sound worth the mods. My RHO is fast af but the sound will never match the power I don’t think. Lol
I'm starting to feel the same way. Kind of like the thought of a silent assassin running 4 second 0-60. The only Exhaust appealing to me is the mrt extreme but can't decide if I like it, it drones too much or if it sounds ricey. I'm going to rock stock for awhile and see how I like it.
 
Every option I’ve seen online so far just doesn’t make it sound worth the mods. My RHO is fast af but the sound will never match the power I don’t think. Lol
I’m hoping awe and corsa change that. According to their websites they are working on it
 
That sounds really good.
 
I'm starting to feel the same way. Kind of like the thought of a silent assassin running 4 second 0-60. The only Exhaust appealing to me is the mrt extreme but can't decide if I like it, it drones too much or if it sounds ricey. I'm going to rock stock for awhile and see how I like it.
I have had my truck for a week and thought the same thing... for about 10 minutes. :ROFLMAO:
My MRT Extreme shipped today, so I can give you my opinion once it shows up. I figure at the price I paid, it can at least be a stopgap measure until Corsa or AWE give us something. My biggest fear is if it has a drone to it. If it sounds ricey, it will be coming off quickly and for sale CHEAP!
 
I have had my truck for a week and thought the same thing... for about 10 minutes. :ROFLMAO:
My MRT Extreme shipped today, so I can give you my opinion once it shows up. I figure at the price I paid, it can at least be a stopgap measure until Corsa or AWE give us something. My biggest fear is if it has a drone to it. If it sounds ricey, it will be coming off quickly and for sale CHEAP!
cant wait for some videos man!
 
Traded for a TRD Pro What did you do to your RHO Today? What did you do to your RHO Today? Goldilocks Pearlcoat Pt2: In person. RHO Mud Flaps JANUARY order updates!
Traded for a TRD Pro What did you do to your RHO Today? What did you do to your RHO Today? Goldilocks Pearlcoat Pt2: In person.

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top