AWE, better sound in cabin, no drone

Chubb McBoyle

Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
40
Media
17
Reaction score
31
Current Ride
2026 Ram RHO L1, SR, Serrano
Current Ride #2
Tesla Model Y performance, 6.2 Denali Ult Corsa AFE CAI
Corsa extreme on my current 6.2, previous 392 and Gen 1 V 6.0. I gotta say this AWE sounded more aggressive in sound clips than the corsa. I was concerned about in cabin drone. I have no drone cruising from 1500 rpms to 2500 rpms. My kids even said it sounds way better than stock in and outside the cabin. Anyone in Central IL, I highly recommend Performance Exhaust in Stewardson IL. Very nice clean shop. Owner seems pretty picky and was real cool to talk to and let me hang in the shop.
 

Attachments

  • 20261009_134643.webp
    20261009_134643.webp
    268.5 KB · Views: 13
Show me your pie! Question about the red interior accents Montana RHO available 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread What did you do to your RHO Today? What did you do to your RHO Today?
Show me your pie! Question about the red interior accents Montana RHO available 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread

Trending content

Back
Top