Baja LAUNCH EDITION run!!

Sorry....

Couldn't pay me enough to take my truck onto Mexican soil...

You don’t have to pay me a penny to pull up to Mexican soil 🔥🔥

@Baja Ram Runs can’t make it to this upcoming run but looking forward to the next one !
 
Thanks, I'll tell her. I think I signed up for the newsletter. I grew up in Arizona and we used to go camping on the other side of the Sea of Cortez at Kino Bay. No exciting driving except for the time my dad missed a checkpoint in Mexico. He stopped, but he didn't have time to turn around and go back as they were on us in seconds. We had a motor home and I'll never forget the plain clothes cop throwing open the door and coming in with his nickel plated 45 drawn. Fun times, but not really. :eek:
I’ve yet to explore the mainland side of the sea of Cortez in trucks, but maybe one day! Hey you came back in one piece with a story to remember, sounds like a good trip! 🤙🏻
 
You don’t have to pay me a penny to pull up to Mexican soil 🔥🔥

@Baja Ram Runs can’t make it to this upcoming run but looking forward to the next one !
We’ll let you guys know as soon as we get our 2026 dates locked in. Thank you for the continued support!! 🍻 🌮
 
Last edited:
Sorry....

Couldn't pay me enough to take my truck onto Mexican soil...
We completely understand Baja isn’t for everyone. Hey, if it was, it wouldn’t be Baja!
 
Last edited:
Looking forward to doing this!! I’m all set with shipping my truck from NJ to CA. Going to be great running this the way it should be driven vs hopping curbs in a mall parking lot!!😂😂
 
Looking forward to doing this!! I’m all set with shipping my truck from NJ to CA. Going to be great running this the way it should be driven vs hopping curbs in a mall parking lot!!😂😂
We’re glad to hear you have secured a shipper! November will be here in no time and we can’t wait to hit the dirt. Baja mode in actual Baja just hits different, it’s like the truck was built for this. 😎 You’ll be hard pressed to find curbs out there!
 
Our Launch Edition Run is officially a wrap! Thanks to those who joined us for 5 days in Baja. It truly was an unforgettable trip, here’s a few pictures from it. Our next run is already underway and set for 2/27-3/3! See details on our Runs page of our website


IMG_1023.webp
IMG_7238.webp
IMG_7370.webp
IMG_7343.webp
IMG_7285.webp
IMG_7090.webp
IMG_6885.webp
IMG_0287.webp
dji_fly_20251111_120236_169_1762891388159_photo.webp
IMG_0396.webp
IMG_0327.webp
IMG_0345.webp
 
Last edited:
Happy to say that I was part of this launch run!! Shipped my RHO from NJ so if anyone is trying to figure the logistics myself or Riley can help. This trip was truly amazing and Riley did a wonderful job in putting this together. Highly recommend doing this especially if one wants to see what the capabilities of what their truck can truly do!! Bajaramruns and Riley get ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from me!!
 
Happy to say that I was part of this launch run!! Shipped my RHO from NJ so if anyone is trying to figure the logistics myself or Riley can help. This trip was truly amazing and Riley did a wonderful job in putting this together. Highly recommend doing this especially if one wants to see what the capabilities of what their truck can truly do!! Bajaramruns and Riley get ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from me!!
Thanks Anthony! We couldn't have asked for a better group of RHO's to join us for our Launch Edition Run! You are one of the few who have really gotten to experience "Baja" mode in its origin 🤘 Stay tuned for a recap video of this trip on our YouTube channel
 
Last edited:
This looks like so much fun! Don't think I have the PTO to join for the next run but DEFINITELY putting this on my list for the future!

@MRANT212 Just curious.....what did it cost you to ship?
 
This looks like so much fun! Don't think I have the PTO to join for the next run but DEFINITELY putting this on my list for the future!

@MRANT212 Just curious.....what did it cost you to ship?
It’s about 2600 bucks round trip. Shipping vehicles is a very interesting industry. They quote you one price to try to lock you in and then send it out for bids to the drivers. 2600 was from my home in NJ to a great dealer Mossy CDJR in Chula Vista CA. Craig Kavanagh is the service manager. They even held my truck for me till I flew out there. $50 a night if you want it stored indoors or free outside. I paid as my truck was loaded with tools radios etc. even had them change the oil and rotated my tires when I returned.
 
This looks like so much fun! Don't think I have the PTO to join for the next run but DEFINITELY putting this on my list for the future!

@MRANT212 Just curious.....what did it cost you to ship?

Let us know whenever you’re ready! 🤙🤙
 
Looking forward to doing this!! I’m all set with shipping my truck from NJ to CA. Going to be great running this the way it should be driven vs hopping curbs in a mall parking lot!!😂😂
Hi @MRANT212 ,

Would you mind telling me how much your shipping was? We are looking to ship one way to the Baja Run and drive it back. We live in Maine so I understand there could be a cost difference for the location. Just curious and trying to plan a little in advance. Thanks.
 
Hi @MRANT212 ,

Would you mind telling me how much your shipping was? We are looking to ship one way to the Baja Run and drive it back. We live in Maine so I understand there could be a cost difference for the location. Just curious and trying to plan a little in advance. Thanks.
You’re looking from where I am in NJ @$2600 round trip.
 
Wanted to update all you guys that have had Baja on your radar about our November run! Check out our flyer attached
IMG_2922.webp
 
Bed Lighting (2025) RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K Dealer Discount (Before incentives) Custom Decal Moving to TRX?  Daily driver?  Remember Tim’s words… What did you do to your RHO Today? 9/26/2024 Youtube Video: 2025 Ram trucks RHO - Game on Raptor!
Bed Lighting (2025) RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K Dealer Discount (Before incentives) Custom Decal Moving to TRX?  Daily driver?  Remember Tim’s words…
Back
Top