Blinker Cam

Frenzy

Well-known member
Founding Member ⚙️
Joined
Sep 16, 2024
Messages
484
Media
43
Reaction score
665
Location
South Carolina
Current Ride
RAM RHO
Military
USAF
Are we able to engage the cameras when using the turn signals? Trying to search through all the settings but don't see the option
 
Yes, the options are off (no cam), on, and only with a trailer attached.
 
Yes, the options are off (no cam), on, and only with a trailer attached.
Where though? I'm either blind or just dumb and don't see the option...I'm leaning towards dumb honestly
 
Vehicle, settings, camera
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3241.webp
    IMG_3241.webp
    194.3 KB · Views: 322
Yea i dont have that option showing
 
Level 1 yup
 

Attachments

  • 1000003473.webp
    1000003473.webp
    181.5 KB · Views: 180
I wonder if that is part of the towing tech group? I see the truck showing the option has it and the one without that option doesn't.
 
I wonder if that is part of the towing tech group? I see the truck showing the option has it and the one without that option doesn't.
Could very well be the difference.
 
Yeah I don't have that option either... must be included in the tow package... wish I would've known that...I like that function
 
I’ve got that function but besides the tow mirrors , I also have the tow package. I like it a lot.

Chris
 
Maybe a software hack is possible to activate?
 
Yeah I don't have that option either... must be included in the tow package... wish I would've known that...I like that function
Also wishing I'd have known that. Weird thing to have coupled. It's not mentioned in the builder as a feature for the tow package.
 
I believe tow mirrors are required.
 
Bingo, that's it. Here is the Towing mirror features right from the build site.
"These black trailer tow mirrors are heated, powered, power-folding and include a trailer spotter light. Additional multifunction features include: exterior courtesy lamps, supplemental turn signals, memory positioning and may include the available Surround View Camera[1]. They help with visibility when towing wide or long trailers."
 
I believe tow mirrors are required.
Is this confirmed? I really want the blind spot camera activation just not the giant towing mirrors :(
 
🔥 WELD Off-Road Wheels Clearance Deals –  As low as $182 Per Wheel @ JustBoltOns.com AlphaRex Third Brake Light & Headlights RAM RHO HO Downpipes with High Flow Cats +100hp! Double RHO at Work Marker Lights What did you do to your RHO Today?
🔥 WELD Off-Road Wheels Clearance Deals –  As low as $182 Per Wheel @ JustBoltOns.com AlphaRex Third Brake Light & Headlights RAM RHO HO Downpipes with High Flow Cats +100hp! Double RHO at Work

Trending content

Back
Top