Chase rack questions

530rho

Active member
Founding Member ⚙️
Joined
Dec 29, 2024
Messages
137
Media
20
Reaction score
210
Current Ride
RHO
I want to achieve this look, does anyone know where I can find that exact chase rack with round upper amber lights? I've been searching for that exact one and can't find it anywhere
 

Attachments

  • DJI_0982.webp
    DJI_0982.webp
    424.8 KB · Views: 190
Please see the link below. If you are interested in one, we have access to them.

 
I want to achieve this look, does anyone know where I can find that exact chase rack with round upper amber lights? I've been searching for that exact one and can't find it anywhere
That chase bar will block your rearview camera. If that matters you can get extention kit for it and reroute it.
 
With premium gas potentially hitting $8+/gallon by Summer, is anyone regretting buying a 14 mpg pseudo Baja truck?  No politics, please! Overland- Let's see those racks, toppers, and RTTs Vossen Wheels for RHO Overland- Let's see those racks, toppers, and RTTs What did you do to your RHO Today? What did you do to your RHO Today?
With premium gas potentially hitting $8+/gallon by Summer, is anyone regretting buying a 14 mpg pseudo Baja truck?  No politics, please! Overland- Let's see those racks, toppers, and RTTs Vossen Wheels for RHO Overland- Let's see those racks, toppers, and RTTs

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top