Decals

WSULLIVAN54

Well-known member
Founding Member ⚙️
Joined
May 4, 2024
Messages
181
Media
11
Reaction score
295
Current Ride
Ram Power Wagon
Current Ride #2
Ram TRX
Military
Army
Who’s come up with the best bedside decal?
 
I just custom ordered this
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250325_214213_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20250325_214213_Chrome.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 149
I had an 05 RAM DAYTONA, purchased new. I kept that truck in pristine condition. Had it 15 yrs. In year 8 is when the bedside decal started to fade. So every time I washed it it looked new except for the decals. That's why I passed on all the decals on this RHO. I think it looks much cleaner without.
 

Attachments

  • 1745231574892.mp4
    5.9 MB
  • 20250427_150320.webp
    20250427_150320.webp
    205.7 KB · Views: 179
What is the factory decal color: matte black or satin black?
 
I used Rumble Wraps for the hood & APEX for side fenders. The installer noted that the Rumble Wraps use of 3M was “high quality and the best he’s seen”. I chose Apex on the side to save a few dollars and it came out great.
Rumble Wraps website is confusing because it doesn’t work sometimes but I had great service from them.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8469.webp
    IMG_8469.webp
    292.4 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_8468.webp
    IMG_8468.webp
    207.7 KB · Views: 170
Here's what they look like on the eBay one, not sure why the link looks funny. I like the rhino design a lot:

1748369703294.webp

1748397976263.webp


Edit: looks like the OEM style RHO bedsides are also available from the same store.
 
Last edited:
Rumble Wraps for the win!
 
Here's what they look like on the eBay one, not sure why the link looks funny. I like the rhino design a lot:

View attachment 12897

Edit: looks like the OEM style RHO bedsides are also available from the same store.
Not a fan...the rhino being in between the the letters makes it look awkward. Maybe if it were at the beginning or end :unsure:
 
Not a fan...the rhino being in between the the letters makes it look awkward. Maybe if it were at the beginning or end :unsure:
Or use the Rhino only. Gives me an idea, fires up the vinyl cutter haha
 
Maybe try the full body like on the console badge
 
Rumble Wraps!

I think my installer tipped the bedside graphics a bit, though. I’m curious if anyone has a measurement from the stock RHO decals, measured from the top of graphic to black bed side.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8968.webp
    IMG_8968.webp
    161.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_8917.webp
    IMG_8917.webp
    123.3 KB · Views: 133
ARK splash guards FINALLY! Lloyd’s Mats now available for 2025 Ram 1500 Tax write off - Interest on Auto Loans for vehicles made in America RAM RHO Canyon Lake Photo Thread What did you do to your RHO Today?
ARK splash guards FINALLY! Lloyd’s Mats now available for 2025 Ram 1500 Tax write off - Interest on Auto Loans for vehicles made in America
Back
Top