Rumble Wraps website never displays correctly.... (for me)
They did. However, I didn’t do the install, so can’t confirm if my installer used the aligner correctly.@eltaco did your rears have the easy-align system like the other rumble wrap cuts?
Rog. Hope to have mine installed Friday. Pretty cool that Troy worked up something custom for you. Superior customer service and craft.They did. However, I didn’t do the install, so can’t confirm if my installer used the aligner correctly.
FWIW, he intends to get these out to the website soon. I was begging him to get RHO lettering that ties into the topographic hood set, without being the giant bed side to match the TRX graphic. I also let him know he had a lot of customers buying his hood decals and Apex bed sides since he didn’t have basic RHO lettering.Rog. Hope to have mine installed Friday. Pretty cool that Troy worked up something custom for you. Superior customer service and craft.
It looks good, but it's too visually overwhelming for me to ever purchase or install. I don't want that much attention.Found this full size graphic. Very unique. Similar to some TRX ones. I'm getting mine installed next week.
Here's the link if y'all like this style..
What are you doing with the black lower two-tone, wrapping it body color before the decal?Found this full size graphic. Very unique. Similar to some TRX ones. I'm getting mine installed next week.
Here's the link if y'all like this style..
Ha yeah not everyone's cup of tea.It looks good, but it's too visually overwhelming for me to ever purchase or install. I don't want that much attention.
I don't know yet. The matte color of the decal against the gloss black of the lower panel creates that black on black contrast. In person you can see it perfectly fine. The other option is it comes in pieces so I may have the installer customize it a bit and shift the head up slightly, may cut off a little on top but may be better than half the face on the bottom. Will post photos once it's done. We'll see.What are you doing with the black lower two-tone, wrapping it body color before the decal?
I went subtle on the beast Reflective white. I will try it for a while.Who’s come up with the best bedside decal?
^This. Avery Denison or 3M?I went subtle on the beast Reflective white. I will try it for a while.
That looks dope.I went subtle on the beast Reflective white. I will try it for a while.
Need a photo of the entire truck. Definitely dig'n the "ghost" lookI went subtle on the beast Reflective white. I will try it for a while.
Neither, bought it off Etsy. Mopar licensed... It is dam sticky though.Once attached, thats it. $50 for the pair^This. Avery Denison or 3M?
Thanks. I have my own vinyl cutter that's why I ask what brand looks killer.Neither, bought it off Etsy. Mopar licensed... It is dam sticky though.Once attached, thats it. $50 for the pair
Need a photo of the entire truck. Definitely dig'n the "ghost" look
How do we report this post??View attachment 15871View attachment 15872View attachment 15873View attachment 15874
Aight everyone decals have finally been put on. Had them shift the rhino head up about 4 inches so the whole bottom half of the face wasn't completely on the black. Got the RHO and the eyeballs in reflective black. When seen in person the black on black parts give it a cool dimension. shinegraffix.com if anyone else is interested in this style.