Detail Products?

FLRAMPilot

Active member
Joined
Aug 13, 2025
Messages
54
Media
34
Reaction score
124
Location
Space Coast, FL.
Current Ride
2027 RAM RHO
Military
Retired Navy
I’ve been driving a paid off Kia Soul for 10 years and I’ve been out of the game for a while. What are some products you guys recommend for washing, detailing, etc. The only thing I really remember is a buddy of mine who used to keep a bottle of Meguiar’s quick detailing spray and a microfiber cloth in his car at all times.

I’m thinking Chemical Brothers, Griot’s Garage….what’s out there?
 
Hop on YouTube and watch obsessed garage. He is always up to date on detailing products. Find what you want to try and then order it. P&S make good products as does Koch-chemie.
 
I have always used Chemical Guys. Great products and they have great vids on "how to"
 
I’ve been driving a paid off Kia Soul for 10 years and I’ve been out of the game for a while. What are some products you guys recommend for washing, detailing, etc. The only thing I really remember is a buddy of mine who used to keep a bottle of Meguiar’s quick detailing spray and a microfiber cloth in his car at all times.

I’m thinking Chemical Brothers, Griot’s Garage….what’s out there?
Both are fantastic, Adam's is also great.
Don't forget 2 buckets for washing and the grit guards for both buckets
 
Funny…I have a whole kit of Chemical Guys stuff and have yet to use any of it on my RHO except to buff out a small scratch from a bicycle handlebar. Foam gun, wax, polish, soap, buckets…one of these days I’ll actually get off my ass and buff the car wash spiderwebbing out of my paint
 
Resonators… Audio upgrade ideas? Leveling options with 7ft garage SOUTHWEST ROADTRIP SOUTHWEST ROADTRIP What did you do to your RHO Today?
Resonators… Audio upgrade ideas? Leveling options with 7ft garage SOUTHWEST ROADTRIP

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top