For anyone with an RHO…can you do me a favor? Need photo of suspension. Update: no longer needed.

RHOfan

Well-known member
Founding Member ⚙️
Joined
May 22, 2024
Messages
1,821
Media
119
Reaction score
2,777
Current Ride
Ram RHO
I need a picture of the right lower control arm, rear mounting bolt, where it attaches to the frame. I believe this is also where a tech can adjust camber.

No need to crawl under the truck. It’s visible if you look under the truck at the rear of the right front wheel & look forward. Please post or send me a PM

Thanks in advance.

I’d use my RHO, but it’s currently at the dealer getting running boards installed & troubleshooting the sporadic safety system faults. Unknown when I will be getting it back.
 
Last edited:
Honestly you'll probably have better luck checking the TRX forums or googling TRX photos as they're identical...
 
Blown engine What Vehicle Are You Leaving Behind for the RHO? Almost a month so far Articulation. Question about the red interior accents Mid Feb built date issues?
Blown engine What Vehicle Are You Leaving Behind for the RHO? Almost a month so far Articulation.

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top