Forged Blue - Accent color recommendations

CarlosM

Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2025
Messages
26
Media
7
Reaction score
66
Current Ride
Raptor
Hey, I am considering adding accent colors but not sure what color to do. I was thinking a dark silver or a dark bronze. What are your thoughts?
 
Hey, I am considering adding accent colors but not sure what color to do. I was thinking a dark silver or a dark bronze. What are your thoughts?

Both at 🔥. Bronze would be my go to
 
Hey, I am considering adding accent colors but not sure what color to do. I was thinking a dark silver or a dark bronze. What are your thoughts?
Yeah, Gun Metal Gray and Dark Bronze would both look great.
 
I think the beadlock wheels would look fantastic in a smoked bronze...

...or even a dark burnt copper.


The biggest hurdle for me is getting a whole new set of wheels and tires to put on while the beadlocks are being coated...
 
Last edited:
Just had the wheels installed. Vossen 18x9 0 on the stock tires. It’s not overly aggressive but it helps give it a more stout look
IMG_1181.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1182.webp
    IMG_1182.webp
    377.3 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1180.webp
    IMG_1180.webp
    334.2 KB · Views: 143
Active Driving Assist ("Hands Free") is Incredible, but Questions 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread What did you do to your RHO Today? What did you do to your RHO Today? Show me your pie! What did you do to your RHO Today?
Active Driving Assist ("Hands Free") is Incredible, but Questions 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread What did you do to your RHO Today? What did you do to your RHO Today?

Trending content

Back
Top