I am at a cross road with this speed warning.

CaptJoe777

Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2025
Messages
64
Media
10
Reaction score
89
Location
The Republic of Texas
Current Ride
2025 Forged Blue Metallic RHO complete with almost all the options!
Military
05 Air Force Retired
I have seen the videos, studied the owners manual and I still cannot find how to make that obnoxious chime go away when I am 5mph over the speed limit. Ding, ding. I have shot things for less! Does anyone know the methodology to get that ding ding to go away? I have found the answer but my 2025 RHO does not have that box to uncheck.....
 
1741375912035.webp
 
Still no work around. That is only for the top speed. This ding happens when I am in a 30mph and go 5 over or 50mph and go 5 over. Whatever the posted speed limit is when I go 5 over it dings. Anyone?
 
Still no work around. That is only for the top speed. This ding happens when I am in a 30mph and go 5 over or 50mph and go 5 over. Whatever the posted speed limit is when I go 5 over it dings. Anyone?
Mine doesn't do it so I didn't play around with this truck but I remember my last truck had speed and red light camera and I'm not exactly sure but I think I disabled it through gps/maps settings.
 
Hopefully that helps! This is why I keep the manual on a computer...cntrl+f makes it easy
 
Still no work around. That is only for the top speed. This ding happens when I am in a 30mph and go 5 over or 50mph and go 5 over. Whatever the posted speed limit is when I go 5 over it dings. Anyone?
I'm glad you got that help. I couldn't imagine constantly dealing with that nanny chime! :mad:STFU Karen! :ROFLMAO:
 
I would have sped up to see what happens to the chimes.....make it sound like a flatline lol
 
SOUTHWEST ROADTRIP 37s or stick to stock and do a level kit in front? Dash camera. 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread What did you do to your RHO Today? NEW PRODUCT: Bed Rail Anchor Straps!
SOUTHWEST ROADTRIP 37s or stick to stock and do a level kit in front? Dash camera. 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread

Trending content

Back
Top