JB4 Tuner

Nick797

Well-known member
Founding Member ⚙️
Supporting Vendor 🛒
Joined
Nov 9, 2023
Messages
1,213
Media
34
Reaction score
2,151
Location
Feasterville, PA
Current Ride
2025 Ram RHO, 2022 Ram 2500
Current Ride #2
2014 Subaru BRZ LS Swap, 2006 C6 Z06
Dropping this here.

If any group members are considering grabbing one We can always help you out & the group discount applies!

 
And do you warranty our engine if this tuner blows them?
This may sound like a product not up your alley.

But to answer the question:

As a retailer we do not hold a warranty on any products, the warranty's are held by the MFG.
 
Would someone be willing to talk over the phone about the Jb4 before I buy one?
 
Would someone be willing to talk over the phone about the Jb4 before I buy one?
Yes I've seen you post in multiple places about this. I'd be happy to help. I am getting ready to finally install one on my truck as well.

Nick
 
Jb4 on 93 pump gas, map3 12.3 1/4 mile
 

Attachments

  • 20250830_175512.webp
    20250830_175512.webp
    116 KB · Views: 87
What did you do to your RHO Today? The Great Running Board Dilemma PUP 0w-40 5qt jug Starlink Mini mounted to inside of moon roof *** Post New RHO Photos Here *** Poll for new order color
What did you do to your RHO Today? The Great Running Board Dilemma PUP 0w-40 5qt jug Starlink Mini mounted to inside of moon roof

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top