Just custom ordered one!! - Diamond Black (Current Ride : Cybertruck)

CyberRHO

New member
Joined
Mar 10, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
16
Current Ride
Tesla Cybertruck
Current Ride #2
Tesla Model X
Hey Ya’ll, currently a Tesla Family but looking forward to add this RAM to my garage. The goal is to Custom Lift and add 40s alongwith upgrading the exhaust (felt a bit unimpressed by the roar, or the lack there of when I took the test drive at the local dealer)

As this will be my first ICE truck so feeling pretty excited!

PS: I love my Cybertruck and that will not be traded in :)
 
Last edited:
if you want to run 40s do a proper mid travel kit on it instead of a shitty lift kit that will degrade the amazing factory suspension. You can fit 37s on stock so id just do that. How do you like your cybertruck?
 
I am getting it done from the pros - Soflo customs. They make custom jeeps and mod RAMs etc so I think I am in good hands.
I love my Cybertruck, it’s a lot of a truck than most people realizes. Honestly at one point I think I was too obsessed over it
 
I am getting it done from the pros - Soflo customs. They make custom jeeps and mod RAMs etc so I think I am in good hands.
I love my Cybertruck, it’s a lot of a truck than most people realizes. Honestly at one point I think I was too obsessed over it
Hey, did you end up getting an RHO?


I'm also a CT owner (love it and DD it) but have had 2 raptors in the past and the RHO is very tempting (would still probably keep CT as it is an amazing vehicle)
 
SoFlo is the Hennessy of the Jeep world.
While their builds look awesome, I'd never overpay for that bondo trash. Anyone who's built a SEMA vehicle with ALOT of body work, knows they are held together with hopes and dreams.
 
Ha!

You & me both know the OP is 14 years old & full of crap. Wink…wink

He owns a Cybertruck & RHO on 40s…

on his Forza video game.
You know what, I didn’t realize the 40’s part….probably right on that
 
SoFlo is the Hennessy of the Jeep world.
While their builds look awesome, I'd never overpay for that bondo trash. Anyone who's built a SEMA vehicle with ALOT of body work, knows they are held together with hopes and dreams.
mall crawlers
 
2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread Fuel Sigma Wheel (newer fuel wheel) In stock! What did you do to your RHO Today? What did you do to your RHO Today? OMF Beadlocks RHO delivered today, she finally made it!
2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread Fuel Sigma Wheel (newer fuel wheel) In stock! What did you do to your RHO Today? What did you do to your RHO Today?

Trending content

Back
Top