Just installed Apex Hood Graphics.

I did Anchor Room hood and it looks great. No regrets. Timely shipping and no issues with packaging.
Same! I ended up using them and was pleased with the fast shipping and the quality.
 
I just got the hood graphics installed. It looks great. The instructions state to use one drop of dawn but don't spec the amount of water. I had about 20 oz of water. It really needed about 3 drops to stop sticking and slide. Spray a ton on the hood and sticker and it slides fine. I have a few small bubbles. The instructions say to use a heat gun on bubbles but it didn't seem to do much. They seem be drying out and disappearing as the hours go by. A hell of a lot cheaper than ordering it for $895. Now I'm ready for ceramic coating next week.

BTW you can use the code RHO10 to save 10%.


View attachment 5866

View attachment 5868
Can you share the website please
 
Lock'r Down Console Gun Safe Spare Tire RHO theft already started!! Fuel Questions RAM RHO Owners — Westin Truck Cap & Tonneau Cover Rebate (Feb 15 – April 15, 2026 | Up to $150 Back) RAM RHO HO Downpipes with High Flow Cats +100hp!
Lock'r Down Console Gun Safe Spare Tire RHO theft already started!! Fuel Questions

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top