Koons Tysons RHO Status Update 1/18/25

My truck got shipped on 1/17/2025 (original order date is 4/30)..... I am patiently waiting for it to arrive at KOONS....
For S&G, I did a Google search on the VIN and found it listed for sale Koons and Edmunds, etc..... Is this normal?



This is actually how I found my way to Koons. I was watching Autotrader pretty closely and noticed the prices of the trucks at Koons - but after contacting them, 100% of the great deals were cusotmer orders - and they all disappeared off of Autotrader pretty quickly.
 
This is odd . . . two weeks and counting. Update please!
 
Eibach springs (2025) RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K Dealer Discount (Before incentives) 2027 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread Rear bumper choice? JANUARY order updates! All cleaned up.. Forged Blue
Eibach springs (2025) RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K Dealer Discount (Before incentives) 2027 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread Rear bumper choice?

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top