Zippo

This setup looks just about perfect to my eye. Did you have to shave down your calipers at all to get these KMC 18's to fit (like daniellelaven022 had to)?

​

 
How do those tires feel in comparison to the goodyears?
 
I can attest to this. I went 37s on my raptor with MT Baja boss AT and loved them. They REALLY shine in wet weather and snow conditions.
 
How much narrower do these look from the rear? Also PSI seems low for the weight of the truck, why do you run them so low? Tire looks great though!
 
@xkpgx81 with the load rating being E rated that means the tire is stiffer sidewall normally so you can get away with running lower tire pressure and most of the time it helps with ride quality as well. I didn't know this until I did the Carli 4.5 Pintop kit on my F250 and found out people ran the tire pressure as low as 30-32 in rear and 34-36 in front. Now if towing something to be safe I would bump up the tire pressure. The OP can answer but that would be my guess.
 
Have been running MTs for 20+ yrs. Almost bulletproof tire. I run the Baja Boss A/Ts on my 3500 Cummins. Such a better feel in the corners as almost no roll unlike these flimsy feeling OE Goodyears. Like the OP mentioned they are fantastic all around tires, snow included. Tread wear has also been great, although currently just experienced with a 20โ€ wheel
 
Got the MTs on last week as well on a 20 inch rim. MT recommended 49 but installers recommended 39. Seems really nice at 39.
 
I had MT ATZ's on my F250 and they were a nice tire. If I end up with a new RHO which now might wait until 26 model year will have to keep the MT's in mind. I've never been a fan of Good Year.
 
Have you mentioned road noise at all with these tires?
 
@DBallz -- Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Thanks for the idea.
IMG_4852.webp
IMG_4845.webp
IMG_4850.webp
 
you guys have me wanting to swap out the stock tires now haha.

Howโ€™s the ride quality vs the factory Bad Year tires?
 
you guys have me wanting to swap out the stock tires now haha.

Howโ€™s the ride quality vs the factory Bad Year tires?
I kept the stock tires for now. Iโ€™ll get 37โ€™s when they wear out.
 
Love the look. ๐Ÿค” Now torn between this setup and the Vossen HFX-1 in Matte Gunmetal.
No disrespect at all, everyone has different taste. But for me, I plan on going off road and using the truck as designed. The bigger flashier wheels like Vossen just scream pavement and look like they belong on lowered trucks and Escaladeโ€™s.
 
Last edited:
No disrespect at all, everyone has different taste. But for me, I plan on going off road and using the truck as designed. The bigger flashier wheels like Vossen just scream pavement and look like they belong on lowered trucks and trucks Escaladeโ€™s.
No disrespect taken. And I will continue to beat on my truck, the Vossenโ€™s would be 18x9 with 0 offset. Tired of all black wheels and how the tires look like glazed donuts on them once they get dirtyโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‰
 
Those 36s look great
 
Vossen Wheels for RHO Molten Red Photos Asked AI to modify my truck Ram RHO Tonneau Covers - Current List of Fitments - Current Rebates / Promos In First Post Exhaust ๐Ÿ”ฅ WELD Off-Road Wheels Clearance Deals โ€“  As low as $182 Per Wheel @ JustBoltOns.com
Vossen Wheels for RHO Molten Red Photos Asked AI to modify my truck Ram RHO Tonneau Covers - Current List of Fitments - Current Rebates / Promos In First Post

Trending content

Back
Top