Zippo

No disrespect taken. And I will continue to beat on my truck, the Vossen’s would be 18x9 with 0 offset. Tired of all black wheels and how the tires look like glazed donuts on them once they get dirty… 😉
I have never understood the black wheel craze. Also don’t understand why every simulated bead lock wheel has a black ring regardless of color. Just makes the tire look bigger.
 
I have never understood the black wheel craze. Also don’t understand why every simulated bead lock wheel has a black ring regardless of color. Just makes the tire look bigger.


Big tire/small wheel combo looks best on this truck.
 
Finally decided to put the 305/70/18 MT Baja Boss ATs on my Vossen HFX1s (+0mm) !

They look slightly bigger, and are definitely heavier than the stock Goodyear tires. I do believe the contact patch is slightly narrower than the factory Territory tires. They are nice and quiet and seem to ride as good if not slightly better. Running 36psi currently.

Overall I’m happy and my Eibach 1.6 leveling springs should be the chefs kiss to getting it set up the way I want it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2173.webp
    IMG_2173.webp
    302.8 KB · Views: 209
Finally decided to put the 305/70/18 MT Baja Boss ATs on my Vossen HFX1s (+0mm) !

They look slightly bigger, and are definitely heavier than the stock Goodyear tires. I do believe the contact patch is slightly narrower than the factory Territory tires. They are nice and quiet and seem to ride as good if not slightly better. Running 36psi currently.

Overall I’m happy and my Eibach 1.6 leveling springs should be the chefs kiss to getting it set up the way I want it.
Well, now I have to get those center caps! Looks great
 
That setup looks great. Dose anyone know if those tires would work on the oem beadlock rims with no lift. Just looking for a little more height then the stock tires.
 
Man, what a setup. I found a Black Rhino Barrage wheel that looks similar to the KMC, and like the Rhino logo. Anyone know if their wheel will work with 0 issues? Or any feedback on that brand of wheel?
 
That setup looks great. Dose anyone know if those tires would work on the oem beadlock rims with no lift. Just looking for a little more height then the stock tires.
Should fit just fine on the stock beadlock wheels
 
MT baja boss at 305/70r18 35.3”
.5” taller and .25” wider vs oe
Load range e with 3 ply side wall
3 peak mtn snow rated
Running at 32 psi currently
KMC IMS 18x9 et0mm
19mm more poke vs oe
Are you running this set up with stock suspension? If so, how is it? Im looking at this exact set up lol but might not get the Eibach 1.6 springs right away and might go with the all machined wheels.
 
how come a 305 tire is wider than 325 OE? by metric, it should be narrower. Can anyone explain this?
 
how come a 305 tire is wider than 325 OE? by metric, it should be narrower. Can anyone explain this?
It's not. I'm not sure where that information came from, but it's incorrect.

Per the Mickey Thompson website, the tread on their Baja Boss A/T 305/70R18 is 10.3". The stock Goodyears have a tread width of 10.7".
 
A tape measure says so

not what the tape measure reads

Go actually measure them like I did
Well, shit. My tape measure doesn't reach all the way to St. Louis, so I have no way to measure your tires lol.
Strange that they would post specs on their website that are about 3/4" narrower than what you're measuring.
 
You’re going to be super disappointed if you ever measure any A/T tires with an actual tape measure and compare to published specs or what’s on the sidewall.

Very few tires are true to size.

Again, i have both in my possession and measured both. Mickeys are wider and taller.

Also not in St. Louis, so wrong about that too.

Oh shit, that should trigger you.

Then you can keep arguing about something you have zero first hand experience in. It’s my least favorite thing about humans. Your beliefs trump my facts in your mind. As such You will continue to argue forever.

White people…

So im going to delete this post.

Well done mr helper helperton 👏
Wow. Did you really just make a racial statement? Do that again, and you're gone. We can talk about tires all day long, but if you're going to get personal and insulting then you don't belong here.
 
Wow. Did you really just make a racial statement? Do that again, and you're gone. We can talk about tires all day long, but if you're going to get personal and insulting then you don't belong here.
No i did not. It was a joke, i’m white.. i can say white people and it not be racist.
 
@DBallz -- Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Thanks for the idea. View attachment 9982View attachment 9983View attachment 9984
I’ve looked at so many setups and I thought I had made my decision until I saw your truck. This is in my opinion is the best! Tire size, the wheel contrast and the perfect stance. I’ve got a white one ordered but thinking now I can actually start ordering my tire and wheel setup. Two questions would you do anything different? Is this stock suspension?
 
No i did not. It was a joke, i’m white.. i can say white people and it not be racist.
You are wrong there. The days of making racial jokes are over - regardless of what color you are behind your keyboard. Let's just leave it at that.
Back to tires.
 
I’ve looked at so many setups and I thought I had made my decision until I saw your truck. This is in my opinion is the best! Tire size, the wheel contrast and the perfect stance. I’ve got a white one ordered but thinking now I can actually start ordering my tire and wheel setup. Two questions would you do anything different? Is this stock suspension?
damn...looks like this thread went to shit lol.. I'm also planning to add this wheel/tire combination but with stock suspension (for now)...wondering if it will rub or not...
 
Ram RHO Forged Blue Metallic Photo Thread RHO PRICE INCREASE +$2,900 - LOCK YOUR PRICE @ Mark Dodge 20x9.5 -15 vs 20x10 -18 *** Post New RHO Photos Here *** *** Post New RHO Photos Here *** Instock Available RHO's at Mark Dodge
Ram RHO Forged Blue Metallic Photo Thread RHO PRICE INCREASE +$2,900 - LOCK YOUR PRICE @ Mark Dodge 20x9.5 -15 vs 20x10 -18 *** Post New RHO Photos Here ***
Back
Top