Mishimoto Heat Exchanger

Nick797

Well-known member
Founding Member ⚙️
Supporting Vendor 🛒
Joined
Nov 9, 2023
Messages
1,239
Media
34
Reaction score
2,169
Location
Feasterville, PA
Current Ride
2025 Ram RHO, 2022 Ram 2500
Current Ride #2
2014 Subaru BRZ LS Swap, 2006 C6 Z06
Hey Guys!

MMHE-RAM-25_img_7.webp


Dropping a new product today! Estimated to start shipping 11/3. Mishimoto has been busy cooking some stuff up..

There is more to come as well..

 
Last edited:
Definitely been thinking about this! I emailed Mishimoto about 3 months ago and wish came true! Haha
 
Definitely been thinking about this! I emailed Mishimoto about 3 months ago and wish came true! Haha
Some other cool stuff headed to market soon! This will pair nicely with the rest.
 
If you need a test vehicle.. I mean I missed the exhaust one by like a month lol.
 
If you need a test vehicle.. I mean I missed the exhaust one by like a month lol.
Haha my truck is getting one! Hopefully in the next few days.
 
Somthing like this wouldn't void warranty right?
 
RHO performance in Hot Weather Silver Zynith What did you do to your RHO Today? Fall in the San Juans! Let's do this!!!! After owning 3 TRXs and 3 EB Raptors over the years, time to try out the RHO Aussie Ram HO engine but not a HO we missout
RHO performance in Hot Weather Silver Zynith What did you do to your RHO Today? Fall in the San Juans! Let's do this!!!!

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top