Need passenger front bumper close-out for a 2027 RHO. Mopar 68668796AA (left/right kit is fine). Dealer shop damaged mine.

Molten_Mountain_Man

New member
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
8
Media
4
Reaction score
24
Current Ride
2027 Ram RHO
I'm a first-time Ram owner who took possession of a 2027 RHO Level 1 in September. My dealer had tire special and I needed to upgrade my tires for extreme mountain snow so I paid for a set of Mickey Thompson Baja A/T tires. When I got my brand new truck back from the dealer after the tire install I noticed huge gashes in my passenger side front bumper close-out. The dealer owned-up to the mistake and offered to replace it, but the part (part #68668796AA) seems to be back-ordered with Mopar with no ETA. I hate seeing a smashed up closeout panel on my brand new RHO and thought I'd see if anyone here had access to one. I'm happy to pay and cover shipping to Colorado if anyone has one, or a dealer with it on the shelf. Thanks. CC: @RamCares
 
Last edited:
In-Stock Now for your RAM RHO: Vossen HF6-4 Wheels @ JustBoltons.com What did you do to your RHO Today? Ram Rampage compact pickup launched in Europe…see the video Rampart Range Rd with my girls! Recommend light bars for the grill… 2025 RAM RHO/TRX Reverse Light Kit | M&R Automotive
In-Stock Now for your RAM RHO: Vossen HF6-4 Wheels @ JustBoltons.com What did you do to your RHO Today? Ram Rampage compact pickup launched in Europe…see the video Rampart Range Rd with my girls!

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top