new baybay ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Blkramh3r78

New member
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
8
Media
1
Reaction score
7
Location
Denton
Current Ride
2025 ram rho
Military
No
First Responder
Yes
Ellis is my name flight paramedic by trade asshol3 by nature. New to dfw area moved for work and loved the area decided to stay. Help me name my new girl as wifey has vetoed Hamm3rh3ad and Beg4it. I thought they were hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ For now sheโ€™s black hammer aka Miss Betty. Sheโ€™s nasty ๐Ÿ”ฅ old Alton at night is unreal! Anyone from Lewisville, flower mound, colony, Dallas or my stomping grounds near the square/ raz ranch?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7438.webp
    IMG_7438.webp
    337.9 KB · Views: 37
Ellis is my name flight paramedic by trade asshol3 by nature. New to dfw area moved for work and loved the area decided to stay. Help me name my new girl as wifey has vetoed Hamm3rh3ad and Beg4it. I thought they were hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ For now sheโ€™s black hammer aka Miss Betty. Sheโ€™s nasty ๐Ÿ”ฅ old Alton at night is unreal! Anyone from Lewisville, flower mound, colony, Dallas or my stomping grounds near the square/ raz ranch?
@RDRHINO is the guy to know in your area...good dude! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
 
I lived in Plano for 6 years. (75 & Spring Creek area) Loved it! Live in Melbourne, FL. now. Love it here now too!
 
I lived in Plano for 6 years. (75 & Spring Creek area) Loved it! Live in Melbourne, FL. now. Love it here now too!
Florida is amazing weather year round except if you live near Miami it rains almost daily. Iโ€™ve lived all over the us itโ€™s just that Texas just allows me more opportunities for scene flights I donโ€™t really enjoy flying over water.
 
What are ya flying?
1791496323042.webp


I sold my โ€˜79 Bellanca Super Viking in July โ€™25.

My company is HQโ€™d in Miami, so Iโ€™m down there quite a bit.
 
Iโ€™m a flight paramedic I donโ€™t have a private pilots license but we fly a bell 407
 
Seatbelts RHO finally arrived RHO - different grill from TRX What did you do to your RHO Today? 37โ€  Debate - brand, size, weight etcโ€ฆ March Order Updates
Seatbelts RHO finally arrived RHO - different grill from TRX What did you do to your RHO Today?

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top