New here, can someone send me to unconnect problems etc.

Twin turbo rhino

New member
Joined
Oct 10, 2026
Messages
2
Media
5
Reaction score
0
Current Ride
2026 ram rho
bought my 26 RHO in August and I love it so far, but this unconnect is pissing me off with the radio not shutting off and that red dot for location services keeps coming up even when I clear it. Also the trailer light comes on from time to time when I don’t trailer anything. Thanks
 
bought my 26 RHO in August and I love it so far, but this unconnect is pissing me off with the radio not shutting off and that red dot for location services keeps coming up even when I clear it. Also the trailer light comes on from time to time when I don’t trailer anything. Thanks
There was awhile back my trailer hitch light kept coming on I took it in and they changed it out think it was covered under recall but this has been months back and I’ve slept since then. For unconnected just soft reset that solves it for me usually not sure the real fix for that permanently tho
 
There was awhile back my trailer hitch light kept coming on I took it in and they changed it out think it was covered under recall but this has been months back and I’ve slept since then. For unconnected just soft reset that solves it for me usually not sure the real fix for that permanently tho
Thank you, I’ll try that
 
What? Most experiences seem to be related but no universal fix.

Zero issues ever on a ‘25 delivered 12/31/2024

Chris
 
but this unconnect is pissing me off with the radio not shutting off

If your radio is not shutting off after you turn off the truck and shut the door, you may have a pending software update.

Every time I get an update, that is the first way I know.
 
If your radio is not shutting off after you turn off the truck and shut the door, you may have a pending software update.

Every time I get an update, that is the first way I know.
Mine is doing the exact same thing but the update keeps failing.
 
New Member In Northern California Silver ppf & tint $10-14k off MSRP with Adam @ Jim Glover | Awesome dealer! Seriously.. ? Baja Design LP9 Bump kit CNC vinyl
New Member In Northern California Silver ppf & tint $10-14k off MSRP with Adam @ Jim Glover | Awesome dealer! Seriously.. ?

Trending content

Back
Top