New ๐ŸŽฅ RHO ๐Ÿ“บ video

Glad to see these trucks out in the wild. Now we just need 'em to hit dealer lots!
 
It was a good walk around, I am hoping some of these in the wild videos can start to take a peak under the truck and get a shot of the exhaust. It is one of the points that we still need to see some more info on.
 
Will the RHO come with all weather mats like this one?
 
It feels like these are mythical beasts. We get the occasional big foot sighting but what I really want to see, is one in somebody's driveway. I'll settle for confirmation they are building but seems no one knows if they actually started production Sept. 9th.
 
It feels like these are mythical beasts. We get the occasional big foot sighting but what I really want to see, is one in somebody's driveway. I'll settle for confirmation they are building but seems no one knows if they actually started production Sept. 9th.
Lol that was funny.!
 
imagejpeg_0.webp
 
RHO Bed/Tonneau Covers Help me!  To cancel or not . . . Go Rhino Runnig Boards Koons Tysons Corner RHO Status Update 12/21 **Merry Christmas** What did you do to your RHO Today? Diablo CAT 6 Tuner For Sale
RHO Bed/Tonneau Covers Help me!  To cancel or not . . . Go Rhino Runnig Boards Koons Tysons Corner RHO Status Update 12/21 **Merry Christmas**

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top