Ordered Tow Mirrors—Second Thoughts. Questions About Switching to Standard or Aftermarket Options

I am not used to having those small mirrors on mine, I really liked the tow mirrors that I had on my 24 Power Wagon, you can see what's along side of you, with these tiny mirrors you really can't, I wish that could swap mine out.
 
had a loaner with tow mirrors, those large center mirrors have so much magnification you don't see anything else than just straight back, very unconfortable

plus they look kinda silly on the RHO imho
 
After 4 Super Duty trucks, I miss not having the Huge Tow Mirrors.
 
I am not used to having those small mirrors on mine, I really liked the tow mirrors that I had on my 24 Power Wagon, you can see what's along side of you, with these tiny mirrors you really can't, I wish that could swap mine out.
I have found that there is a blind spot between pillar and mirror. Solved it by fully extending the mirrors. Sounds like you properly know how to use the adjustable functions, as I did on my Megacab. They aren't for everybody. Who cares if they call them silly names. It is your money, get what you want by trading or outright upgrading. In my humblest of humble opinion, of course.
 
Personal preference. I ran tow mirrors on my last truck and loved them. But that truck had the look of an HD, so the mirrors fit the style. When I was shopping for my RHO, they had about a dozen on the lot, with and without tow mirrors. After seeing them side by side, my personal preference was the sport mirrors. I do miss having all that visibility. But I got used to it fairly quickly.
 
The RHO is my first truck and never had tow mirrors before now. At first I was disappointed by the huge blind spot. After living with them for just over a year, I really appreciate them. For a vehicle this big, it helps with parking, makes it safer on long hauls, and it looks “tough”. YMMV.
 
Show me your pie! 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread First Ram 2027 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread I don't want air bags -- how about Timbren? April 29 2024 order finally at the dealership!
Show me your pie! 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread First Ram 2027 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread

Trending content

Back
Top