PPF - Is This Reasonable?

Top estimate from Esoteric in New Albany, OH. Bottom estimate from Performance Auto Spa in Plain City, OH.View attachment 27300
View attachment 27302
I’m in central Ohio as well. I live very near Esoteric and had them do PPF in the high impact areas. I don’t mind paying for it even knowing I’ll never get the money back when I sell. The piece of mind from protecting rock chips is worth it for me. I took it back and had them do the bed as well after I saw how much road spray it picks up. They’re not cheap but they know how to install extremely well.

Shortly after I had that done I hired an employee whose husband owns a PPF/tint shop in Lewis Center. He tinted and ceramic coated my wrangler. PM me if you want info. He’s as good as Esoteric and has better pricing.
 
Show me your pie! 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread First Ram 2027 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread I don't want air bags -- how about Timbren? April 29 2024 order finally at the dealership!
Show me your pie! 2026 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread First Ram 2027 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread

Trending content

Back
Top