RAM RHO Forum πŸ‘Š Founding Member Badge

Nitro

ram-🦏-forum
Staff member
Founding Member βš™οΈ
Joined
May 6, 2023
Messages
566
Media
100
Reaction score
1,031
Current Ride
23 StormTrooper TRX
To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 1000 members to registered on RAM-RHO.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
 
It sure will be interesting to see what Ram is going to accomplish with this platform. Cheers.
 
I think I may be 10!!! Very interested in RHO. I’m sure this forum will blow up over time.
 
I think I may be 10!!! Very interested in RHO. I’m sure this forum will blow up over time.
Probably blew up today with all the crying on the TRX forum
 
To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 1000 members to registered on RAM-RHO.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
How about the first 100 πŸ˜†
 
Reporting for duty. 🫑
 
Checking in! I had to switch over from the Ram-TRX forum! I recently sold me TRX, miss it but not the MPG but I’m excited for the RHO! I’m looking to custom order the RHO in Forged Blue Metallic!
 
Checking in. Same username from the Ram-TRX forum.
Do we still have any extra Founding Member badge laying around? 😁
 
Badges still available?
 
Forged Blue Metallic Photoshoot! KING End Links Back In Stock New 2026 Order RHO Complete 🦏 Some photos from Prairie City today Mark Dodge Aftermarket Options
Forged Blue Metallic Photoshoot! KING End Links Back In Stock New 2026 Order RHO Complete 🦏

Trending content

Back
Top