RAM RHO vs CyberTruck

Nitro

ram-๐Ÿฆ-forum
Staff member
Founding Member โš™๏ธ
Joined
May 6, 2023
Messages
565
Media
99
Reaction score
1,025
Current Ride
23 StormTrooper TRX
The CyberTruck seems to be getting all the media attention lately. I wonder if this will have any impact on RAM RHO sales in the future? If the RHO is priced around $75,000-$80,000 then it will be in the same performance & price range as the Cybertruck AWD model.
 
To me the cybertoy is fugly, so I'm not interested. Regardless, price points are important and Stallantis is good at pushing the high limits.
 
Not really. I've seen the cyber truck it's actually a mid sized
 
Dash camera. ARK splash guards MX4, disappointed ARK MUD FLAPS What did you do to your RHO Today? Go Big or Go Home
Dash camera. ARK splash guards MX4, disappointed ARK MUD FLAPS

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top