Rear clearance between wheel and wheel arch

Ahmadtaha1988

New member
Joined
Jul 24, 2026
Messages
2
Media
3
Reaction score
1
Current Ride
2026 1500 Rebel
Current Ride #2
2026 GC Limited
Hi All, managed to install my roof tent solo. Bit of redneck engineering involved.

I did not take any measures before mounting, I would like to know how much my suspension sagged. Does anyone know how much is roughly the stock distance between the wheel and wheel arch. 2027 RHO. Many thanks! Or maybe someone can measure theirs for me.

How much of a drop would become a concern and require suspension mods? I plan to only keep it on a few days a year, I made scaffolding on wheels for it to push on to.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20261007-WA0011.webp
    IMG-20261007-WA0011.webp
    186.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20261007-WA0004.webp
    IMG-20261007-WA0004.webp
    199.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 1791382389498979461896378901682.webp
    1791382389498979461896378901682.webp
    396.2 KB · Views: 9
RHO Bed/Tonneau Covers Exhaust With High Flow PSP Downpipes Hot DAWG!  Loaded  RHO for $12K+ off MSRP! What did you do to your RHO Today? RAM RHO HO Downpipes with High Flow Cats +100hp! 2025 RHO Delivered now glitches
RHO Bed/Tonneau Covers Exhaust With High Flow PSP Downpipes Hot DAWG!  Loaded  RHO for $12K+ off MSRP! What did you do to your RHO Today?
Back
Top