Trip3z Member Joined Jan 28, 2026 Messages 28 Media 20 Reaction score 59 Location North Carolina Current Ride 2026 Ram RHO Military Army Yesterday at 5:48 PM #1 Just got this for the RAM on front grill. I got the reflective red. Love it Attachments IMG_6680.webp 235.9 KB · Views: 50 IMG_6681.webp 176.5 KB · Views: 44
RHOtard26 RHOLL TIDE! Founding Member ⚙️ Joined Sep 1, 2026 Messages 28 Media 24 Reaction score 79 Current Ride 2026 RHO - Eibach 1.6" fronts - 2" wheel spacers - Ceramic Tint - Morimoto third brake light - MRT Extreme mid-pipes - Z Automotive Synapze DT Current Ride #2 2024 Toyota Sequoia Platinum - Wescott Designs 3/1" level - 35x12.5r22 Toto Open Country - 4Play 22x10 wheels | 2000 Jeep Wrangler - 4 inch suspension lift - 33x12r17 Toyo Open Country Military ARMY Today at 6:53 AM #2 Nice! I did the same but with reflective black. Shines almost like a light at some angles
L LandShark Active member Joined Jan 20, 2026 Messages 92 Media 8 Reaction score 145 Current Ride 2026 RHO LVL1 Current Ride #2 2017 Dodge Charger Military U.S. Army Today at 7:15 AM #3 I did mine in reflective white. I thought I posted a pic but can't seem to find it.
RAM RHO Introductions Wanted a TRX but settled for a RHO...so far I'm impressed FrankNSteinPC 👍 4 Amazon
RAM RHO Talk 2025 Ram 1500 RHO passenger side display DEMO and functionality with HDMI cable RDRHINO 👍 2 Amazon