RHO Build Tracker

Mine just went into production as well. Fingers crossed... maybe I'll have it by September.
Congrats! Mine was also scheduled 6/9/25. I'm glad I saw your post, because hopefully mine will go into production shortly.
 
You may have seen this in other posts, but we're going to pin this tracker to the RAM RHO Status Updates page. Feel free to add the dates of your build to this spreadsheet so others can get a rough idea of how long their build will be (we all know the build process is very random, but hopefully this information will help).

Here is the link to the Build Tracker:

CC: @Eighty
Just ordered mine on 7/25/25 here's my vin 1C6SRFUP9TN221054 ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED
 
Just ordered mine on 7/25/25 here's my vin 1C6SRFUP9TN221054 ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED
Just sitting back, grab a drink or two or several and wait. Probably can take a nap in there too.🤣
Basically patience will be needed.
 
I see a lot of late May orders being delivered. Now to see when these June order will start coming out.
 
I've been scheduled since 7/16 with nothing since then. Almost a month but just hoping the tracker is behind. I'll wait until the 16th to hit up Anthony and see where my truck is in the process. This waiting succcckkkks!
 
Scheduled June 20th, just notified Aug 1st estimated ship date of September 10th.
 
Asked my dealer if they could tell me where my RHO was yesterday, turns out it's at the rail yard in Kirby (NE of San Antonio), waiting for a truck to pick it up and deliver it to the dealer. Only a 2 hour drive. Not sure how long it may have been sitting there, or if even when it may arrive. Hopefully by the end of the week.
 
Anybody else have any intel on how long it can sometimes take for RAM to dispatch a truck to deliver an ordered vehicle to the dealer? My RHO has been sitting at Kirby Rail Yard on NE side of San Antonio since at least Monday. My dealer has no idea of when it may arrive until it actually gets to their dealer lot. Kind of crazy when the order is marked SOLD; I can't imagine a truck driver not wanting to get paid? 90 miles, less than a 2-hour drive.
 
Last edited:
Anybody else have any intel on how long it can sometimes take for RAM to dispatch a truck to deliver an ordered vehicle to the dealer? My RHO has been sitting at Kirby Rail Yard on NE side of San Antonio since at least Monday. My dealer has no idea of when it may arrive until it actually gets to their dealer lot. Kind of crazy when the order is marked SOLD; I can't imagine a truck driver not wanting to get paid? 90 miles, less than a 2-hour drive.

Our trucks seem to be taking very similar paths, figuratively speaking. You had replied to me in the other thread, so you may remember mines sitting in a rail yard as well (Pearland), also very close to the dealership (Mark Dodge). It's only been there for 1 day though. The logistics of these deliveries seem to be very random, and not follow a specific timeline. Someone in the other thread had said theirs went form Pearland to the dealership in a couple days, but the dealership said 7-21 is realistic. I know I'm impatient, but I'm just hoping this process is over quickly. In my case, once it gets to the dealer, I still have to facilitate the shipping across the country yet again to NJ. Luckily Mark Dodge has been great, and whenever I call they're able to provide me with an update quickly.
 
What did you do to your RHO Today? New Member What did you do to your RHO Today? 2027 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread First look at Serrano Green Mod week
What did you do to your RHO Today? New Member What did you do to your RHO Today? 2027 RAM RHO Order/Schedule/Build Thread

Trending content

Back
Top