So....is anyone planning.....

Dcchris311

Well-known member
Founding Member ⚙️
RHO of the Month 🏆
Joined
Apr 28, 2024
Messages
710
Media
105
Reaction score
1,535
Location
Texas
Current Ride
2025 RHO
Current Ride #2
BMW X5 45e
Military
USN
So is anyone planning on taking their RHO on a Raptor Run?

If I get my truck before the August, I will be in doing the Marfa Run. I'd love to see how it handles againt the Raptors now that it's about 200lbs lighter on the front.

Maybe we can start our own expedition/Baja runs.
 
Restrictions on build sheet? What did you do to your RHO Today? What did you do to your RHO Today? Texas Plates Mark Dodge RAM RHO HO Downpipes with High Flow Cats +100hp! Goldilocks Pearlcoat?
Restrictions on build sheet? What did you do to your RHO Today? What did you do to your RHO Today? Texas Plates Mark Dodge

Latest Discussions...

Trending content

Back
Top